Jackies Space

Jackies Space
Click logo to bring you to my" Jackies space "blog.
.
.

If you would like me to add you to my mailing list for 2015 just drop me a line and I will contact you with upcoming workshop dates!

My Monthly workshops are held in The Grand Canal Hotel, Dublin 4
You can contact me at jackiemooney01@gmail.com for full details or to pre-book a place.

If you do not use pro markers/copics etc ... No problem at all, I provide coloured images, we make a selection of cards for every occasion with no set theme!

PLEASE NOTE

I will no longer be taking orders for workshop kits however if you are interested in a kit you can send me your name and if I have extra kits closer to the workshop date I will contact you.


.


,
,
,

20.9.10

September Workshop Photo's

Photobucket






We had a lovely relaxed and productive workshop today, I loved meeting up with everyone (well I always do) ...we made six cards, Pam demonstrated her new eCraft, and I have to say I am really impressed !!!!  Lynda baked her delicious muffins, banana bread and biscuits ( I had to take a photo of the muffins when I came home because they went so fast  ) 
Photobucket ...
 Isobel ( as usual was the image Swap hostess ) and the swaps are getting better and better each month, So all in all I had a great day thanks to everyone and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.
Check out the cards we made today in the post below !

No comments: