Jackies Space

Jackies Space
Click logo to bring you to my" Jackies space "blog.
.
.

If you would like me to add you to my mailing list for 2015 just drop me a line and I will contact you with upcoming workshop dates!

My Monthly workshops are held in The Grand Canal Hotel, Dublin 4
You can contact me at jackiemooney01@gmail.com for full details or to pre-book a place.

If you do not use pro markers/copics etc ... No problem at all, I provide coloured images, we make a selection of cards for every occasion with no set theme!

PLEASE NOTE

I will no longer be taking orders for workshop kits however if you are interested in a kit you can send me your name and if I have extra kits closer to the workshop date I will contact you.


.


,
,
,

3.2.11

Cricut cut outs !


I was chatting at my workshop about not letting my cricut machine beat me ( because it does sometimes !!! ) and said I made a framed picture using cut outs from my cricut, well this is what I made, I was looking for something with soft neutral colours but couldnt find what I wanted, I took the idea from a card I had made a few months ago so decided to give it a try! the frame measures approx 4ft x 1ft.
( should have photographed it before it went on the wall, but you get the idea !!! )
.
This is the card, only I made this using my sizzix dies.

6 comments:

Claire said...

That is beautiful Jackie, I love the soft colours and the whole frame is so much nicer than anything you can buy in the shops
Claire xxx

Anonymous said...

I love the soft colours too Jackie. That's really lovely

Jan said...

I love the frame Jackie. Beautiful. What cartridge are those images from. They're lovely.

JACKIE M said...

Thanks for the comments :)

Jan, they are from Seranade and Po- Pourri basket.

Jackie x

tisme said...

I love it. the colours are soft and fresh and the cuts are beautiful!

Donna! said...

Love this - really beautiful