.
17.4.11
May 1st Card Kit Swap.
Isobels theme for May 1st card kit swap is...
.
.
" A Female Birthday"
To join us in the kit swap all you have to do is email me or leave a comment here and I will add your name to the list.
You make up one kit which includes the following items and you will receive a kit at the workshop in return,
1 Card and Envelope
2 Pieces of Patterned Paper
1 Stamped Image
1 piece of Ribbon
3 Flowers
1 Butterfly/Birdie
1 Charm
So far : Isobel, Jackie, Pam, Angela, Elaine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sound great, will have to get my thinking cap on for this!! You have an award over on my blog Jackie, you already got one but I had to pick you seen as how I get sooooo much inspiration from you!!
Count me in
Post a Comment