12.3.11
Todays cardmaking workshop !
Some Photos from today's cardmaking workshop in Newtownmountkennedy,
Organised by Karen Kelly ...
Karen made three beautiful decoupage cards in the morning class ( unfortunately I don't have any photos ) I will add them if I can get some, below are the two cards and box we made in the afternoon at my class, it was great to meet up with so many new people and the few I already knew from forums and past cardmaking events and of course Angela and Pam.
So get your magnifying glass out and have a look for yourself !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
The venue looks lovely!
Ahh I see pam and Angela there front row lol!!!
Beautful cards as always Jackie, really love the easter box! And the vintage style one is beautiful, love the image!
x
Had a brilliant day Jackie, it was nice to try something different with Karens gorgeous cards but the day was a complete success for me when we finished the day off with your fantastic creations!!!
Post a Comment