Jackies Space

Jackies Space
Click logo to bring you to my" Jackies space "blog.
.
.

If you would like me to add you to my mailing list for 2015 just drop me a line and I will contact you with upcoming workshop dates!

My Monthly workshops are held in The Grand Canal Hotel, Dublin 4
You can contact me at jackiemooney01@gmail.com for full details or to pre-book a place.

If you do not use pro markers/copics etc ... No problem at all, I provide coloured images, we make a selection of cards for every occasion with no set theme!

PLEASE NOTE

I will no longer be taking orders for workshop kits however if you are interested in a kit you can send me your name and if I have extra kits closer to the workshop date I will contact you.


.


,
,
,

26.6.11

Todays June 26th Workshop cards and photo's !



















 
Some cards and photo's from todays busy workshop, the concentration was fierce and at times you could hear a pin drop :) I loved meeting everyone again and it was lovely to meet Mary, Eithne, Zara and Abbie who came all the way from Cork with her Mam Orla, she was as good as gold and made some gorgeous sparkly cards :) 


2 comments:

Isobel said...

Another great workshop Jackie. gorgeous cards as usual. Thanks to those who took part in the Kit Swap ~ I'm loving mine. Apologies for forgetting the goody bags for Raffle ~ maybe next month!!

Pam said...

A fabulous day as was expected Jackie. Loved each & every one of the cards we made especially the one with the dress form & the tulle! It was lovely to meet Zara too & to catch up with all the girlies. Really looking forward to next months workshop.